PvPScapez
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Madness for MOD
Moderator Staff Applications go here EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:19 pm by Madness

» what happen to webclient?
Moderator Staff Applications go here EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:41 am by krozon

» wiz walifa/wiz khlifa trying for mod or admin
Moderator Staff Applications go here EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:28 pm by Wiz Whalifa

» david68 mod application
Moderator Staff Applications go here EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:29 pm by david68

» Deathdud12's moderator app.
Moderator Staff Applications go here EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:02 am by no0 gravity

» Bug Section
Moderator Staff Applications go here EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:44 pm by Jesse

» Requrmients Before Applying
Moderator Staff Applications go here EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:42 pm by Jesse

» found a water bug
Moderator Staff Applications go here EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:40 pm by Jesse

» Webclient + Desktop Client not working?
Moderator Staff Applications go here EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:08 pm by Jesse

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Moderator Staff Applications go here

4 posters

Go down

Moderator Staff Applications go here Empty Moderator Staff Applications go here

Post  Alex Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:08 pm

- Age?

- Experience as staff?

- How long have you played?

- Why do you think you deserve staff?

- How can you help the server?

-How long will you be on everyday?

-Any thing else you think we should know?

Last edited by Alex on Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Alex
Owner
Owner

https://newpvpscapez.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Moderator Staff Applications go here Empty Re: Moderator Staff Applications go here

Post  Equinox Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:57 pm

- Age? 14

- Experience as staff? I have been a moderator on a server called TroubleX which at one point was #1 for a few months on runelocus and a mod on a server called Yanille which i got banned for advertising the server TroubleX. I have also been an Admin on RS Domination. I have been a co-owne r of VesperScape and have even coded my own server in which me and a few of my friends played.

- How long have you played? I have played for two weeks but haven't been on much due to my internet being diconnected.

Well I won't abuse my powers (not saying any names). I won't kick/mute anybody for doing something like telling someone to be quiet (again not saying names). I am very mature even though I don't act like it sometimes and have probably the most staff experience out of anybody in server(probably).
- How can you help the server? I can advertise by making youtube videos about the server and help new players by giving them tips on how to make money and where are the best spots to train and make tons of cash.

-How long will you be on everyday? I will probably be on between 1-2 hours due to having school and taking care of my family.

-Any thing else you think we should know? My name is Daniel Avila. My email is frozenequinox @ yahoo.com I also play xbox, you can add me if you want Frozen Equinox and I am a good friend of The Kush

Equinox

Back to top Go down

Moderator Staff Applications go here Empty Re: Moderator Staff Applications go here

Post  Alex Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:13 pm

Equinox wrote:- Age? 14

- Experience as staff? I have been a moderator on a server called TroubleX which at one point was #1 for a few months on runelocus and a mod on a server called Yanille which i got banned for advertising the server TroubleX. I have also been an Admin on RS Domination. I have been a co-owne r of VesperScape and have even coded my own server in which me and a few of my friends played.

- How long have you played? I have played for two weeks but haven't been on much due to my internet being diconnected.

Well I won't abuse my powers (not saying any names). I won't kick/mute anybody for doing something like telling someone to be quiet (again not saying names). I am very mature even though I don't act like it sometimes and have probably the most staff experience out of anybody in server(probably).
- How can you help the server? I can advertise by making youtube videos about the server and help new players by giving them tips on how to make money and where are the best spots to train and make tons of cash.

-How long will you be on everyday? I will probably be on between 1-2 hours due to having school and taking care of my family.

-Any thing else you think we should know? My name is Daniel Avila. My email is frozenequinox @ yahoo.com I also play xbox, you can add me if you want Frozen Equinox and I am a good friend of The Kush

We have enough staff right now.. advertise for mod. Declined

Alex
Owner
Owner

https://newpvpscapez.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Moderator Staff Applications go here Empty hello

Post  too easy Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:06 pm

Alex wrote:- Age?
im 14
- Experience as staff?
idk
- How long have you played?like
like 2 or a day
to help people
- How can you help the server?
to stay up
-How long will you be on everyday?
like 2 or 3hr
-Any thing else you think we should know?
idk

too easy

Back to top Go down

Moderator Staff Applications go here Empty Application for mod by no0 gravity

Post  no0 gravity Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:51 pm

- Age? I am 14 years old.

- Experience as staff? Well i have been staff in many, many servers. I have the experience as a mod, admin and owner but i would like the mod spot more because its more fun to be able to trade and to drop items on death so players think its a fair fight.

- How long have you played? i have been playing this server when it first started.

- Why do you think you deserve staff? because i am a very helpful player, i help every1 from new payers up to even admins. I always give new players a little more starter cash so they can buy more armour. [10m]

- How can you help the server? if i would get my mod ''BACK'' i could be able to help more people in many different ways.

-How long will you be on everyday? well atm im being on 5 hours+ and next week it is going to be sports break for me so im going to play up to 8 hours a day.

-Any thing else you think we should know? well the most important to know about me is that im a very helpfull player and i play this server alot.

no0 gravity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down